Airport Entry 0r Transit Visa for two Weeks
Description: Foreign nationals may want to make a transit stop in International airports in the IRI, in order to catch another connecting flight to their final destination. In this case, the individuals are expected to obtain an Airport Entry/Transit Visa. This can be done through consulates and the consular sections of all Embassies of the IRI.
Requirements and regulations:
1. The Original passport of the applicant. (The applicants passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of application, & contain a minimum of two blank pages void of any stamps.)
2. Filling out and signing the respective visa application form.
3. Application forms must be well legible and not contain any scribbles and scrawls.
4. In case the applicant is willing to also apply for his 0r her spouse and children as companions in the passport, s/he must fully include their accurate personal details in the application form.
5. The personal details of the spouse and children (under 18) who will accompany the traveler must be inscribed in the applicants passport in advance.
6. 2 6x4cm passport photos taken within the past six month, (Including a full face, front view, open eyes, without a hat, glasses 0r neck scarves), for the applicant and each of his/her family members accompanying him/her.
7. A confirmed and valid air ticket for flying to the tertiary destination. (Only if flying by air is the selected means of transport)
8. The application fees for individuals of American, British, and Canadian nationality will be expected at the time of submitting the form and required documents for the visa application, and are not reimbursable in the event of their visas being rejected.
9. Visa application Fees for German nationals are also expected at the time of submitting the form and required documents for the visa application, however in the event of their visas being rejected, a half of the fees will be reimbursable.
10. The Original copy as well as a photocopy of the individuals Chinese residence permit card
11. A copy of passports page/s in which the personal details are shown
12. The Original and a photocopy of Insurance card.
a. The government of IRI reserves its rights regarding the issuance of visa 0r otherwise, for the foreign national applicants as well as demanding of documents and other records relevant to the process.
b. After having received and reviewed the full set of documents and papers, the consular officer will notify the applicant about the receipt and indicate the date and time for the applicant to come back for further proceedings of the application process.
c. Upon the receipt of the visa, the applicant should carefully examine correctness of the details inscribed on the document, regarding the nature of stay, dates and so on, and contact the consular officer in case of any mistakes having occurred in the visa prepared for the individual.
d. The holder of visa should carefully observe the exact dates stipulated in his/her visa, and ensure that the arrival and departure to and from the country fully corresponds to the dates figured in the visa.
e. A stay any longer than the period stated in applicants issued visa, is illegal according to the laws of the IRI.
f. In the event that the applicant intends to prolong his/her visit to the IRI, regardless of the basis, s/he is required to refer to the Department of Foreign Nationals affairs of the IRI and to request an extension of their permitted stay as indicated in their visa.
g. Subsequent to entering the territory of the IRI, the holder of the visa is obligated to abide by its laws and regulations.